Tuesday 9 October 2012

Amazing vegan chocolate ice cream!

I KNOW THE PICTURE LOOKS LIKE DIARRHEA. I know OK.  But it didn't taste like it. It actually tasted fucking amazing and I accidentally ate it all.

Recipe:
Half a can coconut milk (or just a small one)
BIG BLOB vegan chocolate spread, if you don't have that, melt like 50g (or more...) dark chocolate with some vegan margarine.
BIG BLOB crunchy peanut butter
1 tbsp stevia
Vanilla essence if you want
Ummm I think that was all with the ingredients... but as always, add what you like.

Method:
Melt the choc spread and peanut butter together in the microwave. 30 secs should do it, don't burn them! Mix in all the rest of the ingredients, then FREEZE. 
An ice cream maker will make this softer but if you're like me and don't have one then you'll deal with it.

Serve with berries and grate some chocolate over it. Wait... it now looks like diarrhea? Oh damn. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment