Tuesday 9 October 2012

FATTIEST pasta with the CREAMIEST sauce :)

*WARNING* 
Contains unappetising pictures of REALLY TASTY FOOD! Don't be put off! I have yet to take better pictures of this dish... but it will happen...

Yum yum yum yum yum. Cream avocado sauce.

Whoever said you can't heat avocado? I don't know! But that's what I was told. Well screw them, I thought. I'm going to heat this sauce till it's delish and hot, and that's what I did.
The picture looks gross. The taste was AMAZING.

Recipe:
One avocado
Half a tin coconut milk
Lemon juice
Soy sauce
Dried mixed herbs
Pepper
Salt

Method: BLENDDDDDD

Here I served the tasty sauce with courgette pasta. Grated courgette which you can either cook of not cook. With some tasty toasted walnuts and fresh basil on it mm. I just dolloped on the sauce, gave it a mix and microwaved it for a minute. The result, OUTSTANDING.
Scroll down to see fatty pasta

Oooh... might have added a veggie burger to that meal :P


This is what I'm talking about. Huge portion of pasta, fried veggies (Think I had mushrooms, brocolli and peas), the creamy sauce and a dusting of paprika. YUMMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment